Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 30th. Verge has a market capitalization of $211.60 million and approximately $5.51 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can now be bought for $0.0139 or 0.00000214 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Gate.io and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.11 or 0.00860110 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003003 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004027 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00020989 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003743 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00010454 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00001124 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001410 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Verge (CRYPTO:XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 15,172,086,051 coins. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Upbit, CoinExchange, Graviex, Stocks.Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Bitbns, CryptoBridge, Crex24, Bittrex, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, TradeOgre, Coindeal, Bitfinex, Trade Satoshi, Binance, Huobi, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, BiteBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Verge Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Verge and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.