Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 15th. One Substratum token can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001685 BTC on major exchanges including Bitbns, OKEx, HitBTC and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, Substratum has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar. Substratum has a market cap of $42.20 million and $323,918.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008176 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003980 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015218 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00150653 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.00 or 0.00260111 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $675.26 or 0.10330781 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011698 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Substratum launched on August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Kucoin, HitBTC, Tidex, Kyber Network, OKEx, Bitbns, COSS, Binance and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.