Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 13.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 17th. One Odyssey token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0091 or 0.00000142 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, CoinTiger, Kucoin and HitBTC. In the last week, Odyssey has traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Odyssey has a total market cap of $43.21 million and approximately $18.12 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007770 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015575 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00149017 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00250114 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.29 or 0.10261083 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011236 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,750,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. The official website for Odyssey is www.ocnex.net. Odyssey’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Huobi, Bittrex, HitBTC, CoinTiger, LBank, Gate.io, FCoin, IDEX, Kucoin and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.