By Renee Jackson
Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on October 24th. Komodo has a market capitalization of $134.23 million and approximately $741,307.00 worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Komodo coin can currently be bought for $1.21 or 0.00018699 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Binance, Crex24 and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Komodo has traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.84 or 0.01969076 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.62 or 0.00471636 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.70 or 0.00226489 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00030853 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00044376 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010899 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004293 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Komodo Coin Profile
Komodo (CRYPTO:KMD) is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 110,572,329 coins. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com. The official message board for Komodo is blog.komodoplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Komodo
Komodo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Binance, Upbit, Cryptopia, Bitbns, BarterDEX, Crex24, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Komodo Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Komodo and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.