ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 4:00 AM ET on October 8th. One ICON coin can now be bought for $0.61 or 0.00009764 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Rfinex, Gate.io and Upbit. ICON has a total market cap of $237.85 million and $7.13 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ICON has traded 8.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00007025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003558 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00149068 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00241473 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020301 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $613.16 or 0.09752389 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00050629 BTC.
ICX uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 387,431,340 coins. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, OOOBTC, Binance, Allbit, Gate.io, DragonEX, IDEX, Upbit, OKEx, Bitbns, Huobi, HitBTC, Hotbit, CoinTiger, Bithumb, ABCC and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ICON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for ICON and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.