By Gary James
Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded down 7.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on October 26th. Genesis Vision has a market cap of $43.69 million and approximately $2.86 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Genesis Vision token can currently be purchased for $9.89 or 0.00154209 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit, Ovis and Kucoin. In the last week, Genesis Vision has traded down 11.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007855 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015546 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00149125 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250925 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $656.44 or 0.10233461 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011150 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision launched on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,417,123 tokens. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX, HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin and Ovis. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Vision Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Genesis Vision and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.