Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on October 26th. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Poloniex, cfinex and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded up 1.8% against the US dollar. Bytecoin has a market cap of $240.22 million and approximately $516,081.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $106.44 or 0.01657991 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017064 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00001255 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 53.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001805 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001422 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Bytecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. Bytecoin’s official message board is bytecointalk.org. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Binance, cfinex, Poloniex, HitBTC, Cryptohub, TradeOgre, OKEx, Coindeal and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Bytecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.