Verge (XVG) traded down -2.23% on US dollar since yesterday interval ending 00:30 on October 10th EST. Verge presently has a marketcap of $238,538,299 and its 24hr trading volume is around $4,904,775. In the period of time covering seven days, Verge is 5.08% against the US dollar with a move of -0.85% through the past hr.
Let’s take a look at how similar coins have performed since yesterday:
- Creditbit (CRB) is now trading at $0.01 against the USD, a -18.30 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of CRB is currently at 0.00000163 BTC.
- SoMee.Social (ONG) is now trading at $0.03 against the USD, a -0.49 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of ONG is currently at 0.00000453 BTC.
- Divi (DIVX) is now trading at $1.18 against the USD, a -0.28 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of DIVX is currently at 0.00017884 BTC.
- SalPay (SAL) is now trading at $0.03 against the USD, a 0.77 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of SAL is currently at 0.00000510 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) is now trading at $0.01 against the USD, a 4.89 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of CLO is currently at 0.00000169 BTC.
Verge has a max supply of exactly 15,172,086,051 coins. It was created on 15th February, 2016.
Coming from cryptocompare.com: “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work.VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!)Block reward:Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after.”
Here are a few useful links if you choose to get more info about Verge:
XVG: Info for Traders
People can obtain XVG at exchanges including Gateio, Cryptopia, Binance, TradeSatoshi, Nexchange, and Bitfinex.
It’s not always feasible to buy currencies such as Verge instantly using American dollars. Market players needing to purchase XVG may possibly have to firstly buy BTC or ETH from an market place which provides USD currency trading pairs including Coinbase and GDAX. Traders will then use this Bitcoin or ETH to invest in Verge using one of the exchanges detailed above.