Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 10th. One Verge coin can currently be bought for $0.0166 or 0.00000253 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, BiteBTC, Bitbns and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Verge has traded 10.2% higher against the dollar. Verge has a market cap of $251.56 million and approximately $6.23 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $57.96 or 0.00882790 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003103 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003326 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001455 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00023906 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003610 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010010 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000967 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00001221 BTC.
Verge (CRYPTO:XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 15,172,086,051 coins. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com.
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Huobi, Sistemkoin, SouthXchange, Crex24, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Upbit, Graviex, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Coindeal, HitBTC, TradeOgre, YoBit, Bitfinex, LiteBit.eu, Bitbns, Binance and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.