Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. Verge has a market cap of $248.95 million and $6.06 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can currently be purchased for $0.0164 or 0.00000250 BTC on major exchanges including Sistemkoin, YoBit, Gate.io and BiteBTC. In the last week, Verge has traded 9.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.84 or 0.00882036 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003109 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003330 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00001443 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00023810 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003524 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009973 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001227 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000957 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Verge (CRYPTO:XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 15,172,086,051 coins. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Verge is vergecurrency.com. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Crex24, BiteBTC, YoBit, TradeOgre, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Huobi, SouthXchange, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Bitbns, CryptoBridge, Graviex, Coindeal, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Verge Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Verge and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.