Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 2nd. During the last seven days, Substratum has traded 14.4% lower against the US dollar. One Substratum token can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001745 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, Kyber Network, OKEx and Bitbns. Substratum has a market capitalization of $44.24 million and $4.42 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007234 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015027 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.33 or 0.00156088 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.25 or 0.00275669 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $737.83 or 0.11146612 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011431 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Substratum’s genesis date was August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, HitBTC, BiteBTC, Kucoin, Tidex, OKEx, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Binance and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.