Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on September 26th. Over the last seven days, Substratum has traded 23.5% lower against the US dollar. Substratum has a total market cap of $39.87 million and approximately $2.75 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Substratum token can now be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001666 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Radar Relay and BiteBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003454 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015948 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00153535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00257812 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $615.97 or 0.09856608 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010593 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Substratum’s genesis date was August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, BiteBTC, Kyber Network, HitBTC, OKEx, COSS, Tidex, Binance, Kucoin and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.