Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. Stellar has a total market cap of $4.61 billion and $36.14 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Stellar has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00003741 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, ABCC, BCEX and Liquid.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008133 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015226 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.28 or 0.00156733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.08 or 0.00275685 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $525.05 or 0.08004582 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009925 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000564 BTC.
Stellar’s genesis date was July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 104,343,717,210 coins and its circulating supply is 18,791,907,545 coins. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stellar’s official message board is stellarcommunity.org.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Vebitcoin, CoinEgg, HitBTC, BCEX, Exrates, GOPAX, Upbit, Bitfinex, OTCBTC, OKEx, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Poloniex, Stronghold, BitMart, Stellarport, Sistemkoin, CEX.IO, Gate.io, ABCC, Exmo, Liquid, Kucoin, Kraken, Indodax, Koinex, Ovis, RippleFox, C2CX, CryptoMarket, Kryptono, Kuna, Cryptomate, Bitbns, Koineks, Binance, ZB.COM and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Stellar Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Stellar and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.