Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 4th. Odyssey has a total market cap of $41.69 million and $5.03 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Odyssey has traded down 20.3% against the dollar. One Odyssey token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0088 or 0.00000141 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Huobi, FCoin and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006263 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003358 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015903 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00149532 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00248787 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $637.15 or 0.10221749 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012199 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,750,000,000 tokens. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Odyssey is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. The official website for Odyssey is www.ocnex.net. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN.
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, LBank, CoinTiger, IDEX, Bit-Z, Upbit, HitBTC, FCoin, Huobi and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Odyssey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.