Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 11.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 26th. Odyssey has a market capitalization of $43.15 million and approximately $4.66 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Odyssey token can currently be bought for $0.0091 or 0.00000145 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, Bittrex and Huobi. Over the last seven days, Odyssey has traded 20.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006468 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015974 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00153176 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00255755 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $624.56 or 0.09996954 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010714 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,750,000,000 tokens. Odyssey’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. The official website for Odyssey is www.ocnex.net. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Upbit, LBank, Bittrex, Gate.io, FCoin, CoinTiger and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.