Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 28th. One Odyssey token can currently be purchased for $0.0097 or 0.00000154 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, Huobi, Bittrex and CoinTiger. Odyssey has a market capitalization of $45.92 million and approximately $2.95 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Odyssey has traded 15.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006724 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015835 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00251727 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.61 or 0.10363220 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011690 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Odyssey Token Profile
Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,750,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. The official website for Odyssey is www.ocnex.net. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Odyssey is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN.
Odyssey Token Trading
Odyssey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, CoinTiger, HitBTC, FCoin, Gate.io, Huobi, Upbit, IDEX, Kucoin, Bittrex and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Odyssey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.