Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 2:00 AM ET on September 26th. Komodo has a market capitalization of $111.92 million and $3.55 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Komodo coin can now be purchased for about $1.02 or 0.00016210 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Crex24, CoinExchange and Bitbns. In the last seven days, Komodo has traded 9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $114.67 or 0.01827935 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.70 or 0.00393721 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.64 or 0.00233380 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00041824 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016830 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00051428 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002263 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0995 or 0.00001592 BTC.
- Commercium (CMM) traded 33% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000135 BTC.
Komodo (KMD) is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 110,054,854 coins. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Komodo’s official message board is blog.komodoplatform.com. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Komodo Coin Trading
Komodo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, Crex24, Bittrex, Bitbns, Binance, Upbit, BarterDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Komodo Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Komodo and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.