IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 10th. Over the last seven days, IOTA has traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. IOTA has a total market cap of $1.62 billion and approximately $22.09 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOTA coin can now be bought for about $0.58 or 0.00008894 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Upbit, Huobi and Exrates.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007036 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003671 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015103 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00157053 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.17 or 0.00276554 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $683.08 or 0.10397163 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011480 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
IOTA (MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org. The official website for IOTA is www.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Exrates, HitBTC, Binance, Cobinhood, OKEx, Coinone, FCoin, Gate.io, Ovis, CoinFalcon, Bitfinex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.