ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 10th. Over the last week, ICON has traded up 8.1% against the dollar. ICON has a total market cap of $281.67 million and approximately $14.81 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ICON coin can currently be purchased for $0.73 or 0.00011064 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bithumb, Bitbns and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007026 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003652 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015118 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00156888 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.14 or 0.00275991 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00020795 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $683.39 or 0.10399751 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00053048 BTC.
ICON (ICX) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 387,431,340 coins. The official website for ICON is www.icon.foundation. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, Gate.io, Bithumb, Allbit, OKEx, IDEX, Bitbns, Upbit, DragonEX, ABCC, COSS, CoinTiger, Rfinex, Hotbit, Huobi, HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.