ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 4th. ICON has a market cap of $243.67 million and $24.46 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.63 or 0.00010054 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Hotbit, CoinTiger and Gate.io. Over the last week, ICON has traded 7.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006539 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015890 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152605 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00255819 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019850 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00014080 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $650.33 or 0.10396435 BTC.
ICON (ICX) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 387,431,340 coins. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. ICON’s official website is www.icon.foundation.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, OOOBTC, COSS, CoinTiger, Binance, OKEx, Huobi, HitBTC, Hotbit, Gate.io, IDEX, Bithumb, Rfinex, Upbit, Allbit, ABCC and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ICON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for ICON and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.