Golem (GNT) traded down -5.20 percent versus dollar since yesterday interval ending 02:15 on October 11th EST. Golem at present has a cap of $142,297,226 and its 24hr volume is around $5,395,040. Within the period of time within the previous seven days, Golem is -1.95 percent against the dollar along with a movement of -2.22 percent inside the past 60 minutes.
Now look at how other similar currencies have performed since this time yesterday:
- Garlicoin (GRLC) is currently at $0.00 against the USD, a -1.45% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for GRLC currently, is 0.00000078 BTC.
- LEOcoin (LEO) is currently at $0.11 against the USD, a 0.68% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for LEO currently, is 0.00001829 BTC.
- VouchForMe (IPL) is currently at $0.01 against the USD, a -4.99% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for IPL currently, is 0.00000160 BTC.
- SPINDLE (SPD) is currently at $0.00 against the USD, a -7.66% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for SPD currently, is 0.00000021 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) is currently at $0.01 against the USD, a -4.50% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for PHX currently, is 0.00000212 BTC.
- Moeda Loyalty Points (MDA) is currently at $1.31 against the USD, a 2.27% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for MDA currently, is 0.00020883 BTC.
Golem has a total supply of exactly 959,242,000 coins. It launched on 17th November, 2016.
Based on cryptocompare.com: “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network.”
Here’s some useful links if you want to get the full story about Golem:
GNT: Info for Traders
Investors can purchase GNT on exchanges including BitBay, Novaexchange, Tidex, and Braziliex.
It is not always conceivable to buy coins like Golem instantly using US dollars. Traders planning to find GNT may need to first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum from an market place that has American dollar currency trading pairs like Coinbase and GDAX. Investors can then make use of this Bitcoin or ETH to purchase Golem using one of the trading exchanges we detailed previously.