Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on September 26th. During the last seven days, Golem has traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar. One Golem token can now be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00002353 BTC on major exchanges including Vebitcoin, Ethfinex, Upbit and DragonEX. Golem has a market capitalization of $140.45 million and $5.58 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006528 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003424 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016003 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00153133 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.95 or 0.00256395 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $627.18 or 0.10079356 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010529 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Golem launched on November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 959,242,000 tokens. Golem’s official website is golem.network. Golem’s official message board is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Liqui, WazirX, Ethfinex, Bittrex, Vebitcoin, Binance, Coinbe, Gate.io, Cryptopia, ABCC, CoinExchange, OKEx, OOOBTC, Poloniex, BigONE, GOPAX, Zebpay, Huobi, Upbit, Cobinhood, Iquant, Mercatox, Bitbns, Tidex, Livecoin, YoBit, Braziliex, Tux Exchange, Koinex, Bithumb, BitMart, BitBay and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Golem Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Golem and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.