FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 2nd. In the last seven days, FunFair has traded down 3.2% against the dollar. FunFair has a total market cap of $80.99 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FunFair token can now be bought for approximately $0.0156 or 0.00000237 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, Binance, OKEx and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007233 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003705 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015036 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00156778 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.21 or 0.00275734 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $740.91 or 0.11217312 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010865 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FunFair was first traded on June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,179,824,689 tokens. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech. FunFair’s official website is funfair.io. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech.
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, LATOKEN, HitBTC, OKEx, IDEX, ABCC, Ethfinex, Vebitcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, Gate.io, Livecoin, C2CX and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FunFair Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for FunFair and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.