FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 4th. FunFair has a market capitalization of $70.44 million and approximately $4.05 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, FunFair has traded 13.3% lower against the US dollar. One FunFair token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0136 or 0.00000218 BTC on exchanges including C2CX, HitBTC, Vebitcoin and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006468 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015835 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00149967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00253640 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $638.27 or 0.10215257 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012682 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FunFair launched on June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,179,824,689 tokens. FunFair’s official website is funfair.io. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech.
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LATOKEN, Ethfinex, Binance, C2CX, OKEx, Radar Relay, ABCC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Gate.io, ZB.COM, Vebitcoin and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FunFair Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for FunFair and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.