FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on September 26th. One FunFair token can now be bought for approximately $0.0135 or 0.00000217 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), C2CX, Ethfinex and Radar Relay. During the last week, FunFair has traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. FunFair has a market capitalization of $70.03 million and $2.85 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003431 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015924 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00152705 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00256829 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $630.08 or 0.10096717 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010544 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
FunFair’s launch date was June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,179,824,689 tokens. FunFair’s official website is funfair.io. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech.
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, LATOKEN, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, HitBTC, C2CX, Ethfinex, Binance, ZB.COM, ABCC, Livecoin, IDEX and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for FunFair Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for FunFair and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.