DeepOnion (ONION) traded down -4.50% with dollar in the last 24 hours time period closing 05:15 on October 11th EST. DeepOnion at this moment has a total market cap of $5,099,397 and its 24 hrs trading volume is around $9,812. Within the interval covering 7 days, DeepOnion is -4.33% against the dollar with a movement of 0.10% through the past 60 minutes.
Let’s take a look at how the other currencies have performed in the last 24h:
- UTRUST (UTK) is now trading at $0.04 against the USD, a -4.57% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price of UTK currently, is 0.00000571 BTC.
- Substratum (SUB) is now trading at $0.10 against the USD, a -11.83% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price of SUB currently, is 0.00001651 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) is now trading at $38.43 against the USD, a -6.00% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price of DCR currently, is 0.00615923 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) is now trading at $0.00 against the USD, a -12.31% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price of XDN currently, is 0.00000046 BTC.
- Burst (BURST) is now trading at $0.01 against the USD, a -8.65% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price of BURST currently, is 0.00000139 BTC.
DeepOnion has a max supply of 15,949,050 coins. It was launched on 6th July, 2017.
Reported by CryptoCompare.com: “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team.”
Here’s a few handy links for those who would prefer to get more information concerning DeepOnion:
ONION: Trading Info
Traders can find ONION at trading exchanges like TradeSatoshi, RightBTC, Cryptopia, StocksExchange, Kucoin, Novaexchange, CoinDeal,
It’s not necessarily always possible to buy crypto including DeepOnion directly using American dollars. Market players aiming to get ONION may have to first of all get BTC or Ethereum from an market place which provides dollar currency trading pairs like Coinbase or GDAX. Buyers can then use this BTC or ETH to purchase DeepOnion using one of the exchanges outlined previously.