Bytecoin (BCN) traded down -9.56 percent on dollar in the last 24h period of time ending 08:15 on October 11th EST. Bytecoin at this moment has a cap of $284,157,451 and its 24 hrs trading volume is approximately $5,057,790. In the period of time covering 7 days, Bytecoin is -31.58 percent against the dollar along with a move of 0.00 percent inside the last hour.
Now take a look at how other similar currencies have performed since yesterday:
- Binance Coin (BNB) is now trading at $9.56 against the USD, a -7.31% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of BNB currently sits at 0.0015314 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) is now trading at $3.09 against the USD, a -11.49% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of OMG currently sits at 0.00049475 BTC.
- Gas (GAS) is now trading at $5.12 against the USD, a -11.85% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of GAS currently sits at 0.00081981 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) is now trading at $113.32 against the USD, a -9.20% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of ZEC currently sits at 0.01815 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) is now trading at $9.80 against the USD, a -8.94% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of ETC currently sits at 0.00156988 BTC.
- REBL (REBL) is now trading at $0.01 against the USD, a -15.62% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of REBL currently sits at 0.00000126 BTC.
Bytecoin has a maximum supply of exactly 184,066,828,814 coins. It was launched on 5th July, 2012.
Quoted from CryptoCompare: “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology.”
A few handy web links are following, in case you need to learn more about Bytecoin:
BCN: Trading Info
Traders can purchase BCN at exchanges such as Cryptopia, BitexBook, CoinDeal, Poloniex, StocksExchange, and Binance.
It is not always feasible to buy cryptos such as Bytecoin right away using US dollars. Market players wanting to get hold of BCN may possibly have to firstly pick up Bitcoin or ETH using an exchange that has got American dollar currency trading pairs like Coinbase or GDAX. Investors will then make use of this Bitcoin or ETH to purchase Bytecoin using one of the trading exchanges posted above.