Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 9th. In the last seven days, Verge has traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Verge has a market cap of $219.45 million and approximately $8.72 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0145 or 0.00000220 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.73 or 0.00876987 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00001394 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002565 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00024076 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010429 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003452 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003038 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
XVG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 15th, 2016. Verge’s total supply is 15,172,086,051 coins. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Verge is vergecurrency.com. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre, Cryptopia, Sistemkoin, Binance, Coindeal, HitBTC, Bitbns, YoBit, Bittrex, Huobi, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, Crex24, Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC, SouthXchange, Upbit, Stocks.Exchange, Bitfinex and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.