Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 3rd. Substratum has a total market capitalization of $39.25 million and approximately $474,214.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Substratum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001630 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, COSS, Tidex and Binance. In the last week, Substratum has traded down 34.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004260 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015953 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00293689 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00150153 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008792 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000539 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
Substratum was first traded on August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, COSS, Bitbns, HitBTC, OKEx, Radar Relay, Tidex, Binance, Kyber Network and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.