By Kayla Sanchez
Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 7th. Substratum has a total market cap of $43.42 million and $509,240.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Substratum token can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001698 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, OKEx, COSS and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, Substratum has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003562 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014949 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.75 or 0.00280747 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00154111 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009094 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $437.17 or 0.06545807 BTC.
Substratum launched on August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Binance, OKEx, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Kucoin, BiteBTC, HitBTC, Tidex and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.