Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. During the last week, Odyssey has traded 20.1% higher against the dollar. One Odyssey token can now be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000093 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Gate.io, Bit-Z and LBank. Odyssey has a market cap of $28.86 million and $2.66 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008091 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015446 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.32 or 0.00280961 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00149488 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010307 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $450.10 or 0.06902170 BTC.
Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,750,000,000 tokens. Odyssey’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. The official website for Odyssey is www.ocnex.net. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN.
Odyssey Token Trading
Odyssey can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, Huobi, Bittrex, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Upbit, FCoin, LBank, IDEX, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Odyssey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Odyssey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Odyssey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.