Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded up 8.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 5th. Over the last week, Nano has traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar. One Nano coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.45 or 0.00038015 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, CoinEx, CoinFalcon and Coindeal. Nano has a total market cap of $325.92 million and $16.86 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,441.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $210.49 or 0.03271481 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $428.79 or 0.06664342 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.35 or 0.00846768 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.81 or 0.01753263 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.73 or 0.00166780 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $117.06 or 0.01819434 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.04 or 0.00326960 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Nano (NANO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nano is forum.raiblocks.net.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, Mercatox, Koinex, CoinFalcon, HitBTC, CoinEx, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Coindeal, RightBTC, OKEx, Binance, Kucoin and Bitinka. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Nano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Nano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.