KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 1st. KuCoin Shares has a market capitalization of $102.05 million and approximately $109,708.00 worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KuCoin Shares token can currently be purchased for $1.12 or 0.00017282 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, KuCoin Shares has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004327 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003196 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.94 or 0.00275668 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00151873 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008774 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $421.32 or 0.06473665 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Token Profile
KuCoin Shares was first traded on September 15th, 2017. KuCoin Shares’ total supply is 180,730,576 tokens and its circulating supply is 90,730,576 tokens. KuCoin Shares’ official Twitter account is @kucoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here. KuCoin Shares’ official website is www.kucoin.com. The Reddit community for KuCoin Shares is /r/kucoin.
KuCoin Shares Token Trading
KuCoin Shares can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KuCoin Shares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KuCoin Shares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for KuCoin Shares Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for KuCoin Shares and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.