Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. One Komodo coin can currently be bought for about $1.09 or 0.00016801 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, Binance and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Komodo has traded 10.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Komodo has a market capitalization of $119.41 million and $675,668.00 worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $133.37 or 0.02061082 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.93 or 0.00338857 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.07 or 0.00248332 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00044409 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00018644 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00062712 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 172.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004486 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003001 BTC.
KMD is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 109,835,206 coins. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Komodo is blog.komodoplatform.com. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com.
Komodo Coin Trading
Komodo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bitbns, Binance, BarterDEX, Cryptopia, Upbit, Crex24, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Komodo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Komodo Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Komodo and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.