Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded 8.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 21st. In the last week, Komodo has traded 13.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Komodo has a market cap of $111.32 million and approximately $885,054.00 worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Komodo coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00015644 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, BarterDEX, Cryptopia and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $117.32 or 0.01807585 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.06 or 0.00309264 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00247976 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00044081 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00026138 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00061625 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003208 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001740 BTC.
Komodo (CRYPTO:KMD) is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 109,717,509 coins. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Komodo’s official message board is blog.komodoplatform.com.
Komodo Coin Trading
Komodo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Bittrex, Binance, Upbit, Crex24, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, HitBTC and BarterDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Komodo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Komodo Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Komodo and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.