Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 1.31 percent against dollar in the last 24h period closing 14:45 on September 27th EST. Groestlcoin at present has a cap of $39,292,771 and its 24hr volume is around $7,013,459. Within the period covering the previous 7 days, Groestlcoin is -2.32 percent against the dollar together with a change of 0.22 percent in the past 60 minutes.
Now look at how other similar coins have faired since yesterday:
- Steem (STEEM) is currently trading at $0.97 against the USD, a -3.06% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for STEEM currently sits at 0.00014942 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) is currently trading at $0.01 against the USD, a 0.50% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for VET currently sits at 0.00000197 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) is currently trading at $0.66 against the USD, a 0.22% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for ICX currently sits at 0.00010149 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) is currently trading at $1.59 against the USD, a -0.08% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for STRAT currently sits at 0.00024388 BTC.
- Aion (AION) is currently trading at $0.42 against the USD, a -0.22% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for AION currently sits at 0.00006396 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) is currently trading at $3.88 against the USD, a 4.60% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for QTUM currently sits at 0.00059627 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) is currently trading at $1.40 against the USD, a -6.52% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for XTZ currently sits at 0.00021497 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) is currently trading at $2.28 against the USD, a 0.50% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for NANO currently sits at 0.00035061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is currently trading at $26.51 against the USD, a 11.50% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price for BTG currently sits at 0.00407503 BTC.
Groestlcoin has a total supply of 70,969,904 coins. It was launched on 22nd March, 2014.
Quoted from cryptocompare.com: “It is a cryptocurrency utilizing Proof of Work – No ASIC currently exists for Groestl & it is unlikely that one will be developed for it anytime soon. GroestlCoin will be ASIC-free for the foreseeable future.- Through these features GroestlCoin embodies the fairly distributed & decentralized nature of Cryptocurrency. Anyone can mine effectively, with minimal resource consumption and nuisance. – With the influx of ASICs we thought decentralized mining will soon be dead, with GroestlCoin it is reborn and taken to another level.- The extra added value of Groestl is that the “richer advantage” (owning several GPU) is less interesting with Groestl; so fairer.- Stands for democratization of currency and mining, the ability to send and receive money immediately anywhere in the world, to not pay expensive banking fees, and to transact in an environment that is secure and anonymous.- Through an innovative algorithm, the Groestlcoin network consumes far less energy, maintains stronger security, and rewards miners in more sustainable ways than sha256, scrypt, x11 and x13 based coins. – Grostl will be the new greener home of GPU miners as it offers greater hashing results with less energy and heat.- They strive to make groestlcoin available to the masses. Innovative and user friendly, accessible for everyone. They highly value integrity and transparency. Digital currencies are the future and Groestlcoin will be one of the leaders in this revolution.The name “Grøstl” is a multilingual play-on-words, referring to an Austrian dish usually made of leftover potatoes and pork, cut into slices. These are roasted on a pan together with onions and butterfat. The dish is often seasoned with salt, pepper, marjoram, cumin, and parsley, and served with a fried egg or kraut (cabbage). Hence, gröstl is somewhat similar to the American dish called hash. The letter ‘ö’ was replaced by ‘ø’, which is a letter in the Danish alphabet that is pronounced in the same way as ‘ö’. This way, the name, like the hash function itself, contains a mix of Austrian and Danish influences. The pronunciation of Grøstl may seem challenging. If you think so, then think of the letter ‘ø’ as the ‘i’ in “bird”. This letter is a so-called close-mid front rounded vowel.Groestl Specifications White Paper”
Listed here are some handy links if you happen to would prefer to get more concerning Groestlcoin:
GRS: Info for Traders
Anyone can buy GRS at trading exchanges including Cryptopia, CCEX, BitTrex, LiveCoin, Poloniex, Upbit, TradeSatoshi, Binance, Neraex,
It’s not necessarily always conceivable to buy digital coins like Groestlcoin instantly using US dollars. Investors needing to attain GRS may well have to first buy Bitcoin or ETH from an market place that offers USD trading pairs for example, Coinbase or GDAX. Traders will then make use of this BTC or ETH to purchase Groestlcoin using one of the exchanges we detailed previously.