Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 11.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Golem token can currently be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00002325 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, BigONE, Coinbe and Braziliex. In the last week, Golem has traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar. Golem has a market cap of $148.51 million and $8.89 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008234 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003798 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014994 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.53 or 0.00293254 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00150305 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010007 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $470.45 or 0.07065681 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Golem was first traded on November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 959,242,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Golem is golem.network.
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Vebitcoin, Gate.io, Mercatox, Upbit, YoBit, Braziliex, WazirX, BitMart, Ethfinex, Tux Exchange, Livecoin, BigONE, Coinbe, Cobinhood, Poloniex, Iquant, OOOBTC, Binance, Liqui, Huobi, Bitbns, DragonEX, Koinex, BitBay, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bittrex, Zebpay, Bithumb, GOPAX, CoinExchange, OKEx and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Golem Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Golem and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.