By Gary James
Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 15th. Genesis Vision has a total market cap of $38.40 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Genesis Vision has traded flat against the dollar. One Genesis Vision token can currently be purchased for $9.15 or 0.00138457 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX, HitBTC and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008853 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003916 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015103 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.93 or 0.00286315 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00150869 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009850 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $475.20 or 0.07187813 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Genesis Vision Token Profile
Genesis Vision launched on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,195,290 tokens. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genesis Vision’s official website is genesis.vision. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Genesis Vision Token Trading
Genesis Vision can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Binance, HitBTC, Kucoin, Ovis and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Vision Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Genesis Vision and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.