FunFair (FUN) traded up 4.71% against American dollar since yesterday period of time closing 16:45 on September 20th EST. FunFair at this time has a market capitalization of $83,992,784 and its 24 hrs trading volume is around $4,782,743. In the period of time covering 7 days, FunFair is 19.78% against the American dollar together with a movement of -3.76% in the past 60 minutes.
Here is how other currencies have faired in the last day:
- Decred (DCR) is trading at $36.44 against the US dollar, a -0.26 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of DCR is currently 0.00570679 BTC.
- UTRUST (UTK) is trading at $0.03 against the US dollar, a -1.97 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of UTK is currently 0.00000499 BTC.
- Shivom (OMX) is trading at $0.01 against the US dollar, a 1.86 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of OMX is currently 0.00000107 BTC.
- Groestlcoin (GRS) is trading at $0.56 against the US dollar, a 0.38 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of GRS is currently 0.00008719 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) is trading at $0.15 against the US dollar, a 3.55 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of BAT is currently 0.00002420 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) is trading at $0.60 against the US dollar, a -0.47 percent change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of ICX is currently 0.00009373 BTC.
FunFair has a total supply of exactly 5,010,848,189 coins. It started on 15th June, 2017.
According to CryptoCompare: “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders.”
Listed here are a few handy links if you happen to choose to gather more information concerning FunFair:
FUN: Trading Info
Day traders can purchase FUN on exchanges including CCEX, LiveCoin, OKEX, LAToken, BitTrex, Bitfinex, Upbit, Gateio, ABCC, and Novaexchange.
It’s not always possible to buy digital coins including FunFair right away using USD. Traders planning to acquire FUN may perhaps have to first pick up BTC or ETH using an market place that offers US dollar currency trading pairs including Coinbase as well as GDAX. Traders will then use this BTC or Ethereum to pay for FunFair using one of the trading exchanges we detailed previously.