Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 21st. One Binance Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $10.33 or 0.00148849 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, Exrates and Binance. Binance Coin has a market cap of $986.28 million and $29.07 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Binance Coin has traded down 7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004282 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014429 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.92 or 0.00301175 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00009656 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000586 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $422.30 or 0.06087378 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Binance Coin was first traded on June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 192,443,301 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,512,523 tokens. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance. Binance Coin’s official website is www.binance.com.
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DDEX, Trade Satoshi, Gate.io, Binance, IDEX, Exrates, LBank and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Binance Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Binance Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.