Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. Substratum has a total market capitalization of $64.89 million and approximately $346,956.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Substratum has traded 23% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Substratum token can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002238 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Bitbns, HitBTC and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005741 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003550 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011957 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013193 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.49 or 0.00376032 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.60 or 0.00179559 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00023739 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013360 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000823 BTC.
Substratum launched on August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, BiteBTC, OKEx, Binance, HitBTC, Bitbns, Tidex, Kucoin and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.