Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 15.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 26th. In the last week, Substratum has traded 63.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Substratum token can now be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00002953 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Binance, OKEx and BiteBTC. Substratum has a market capitalization of $76.09 million and approximately $2.39 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004822 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003165 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014894 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.64 or 0.00262255 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.22 or 0.00151864 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00035479 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010568 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
Substratum launched on August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, Bitbns, Kyber Network, Binance, BiteBTC, Tidex, OKEx and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.