Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 25th. Odyssey has a market capitalization of $31.09 million and $8.11 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Odyssey token can currently be purchased for $0.0065 or 0.00000085 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Bit-Z and Cobinhood. Over the last week, Odyssey has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005824 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00012076 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013039 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.14 or 0.00392510 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.71 or 0.00178468 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00026610 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013894 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000870 BTC.
Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,750,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. Odyssey’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. Odyssey’s official website is www.ocoins.cc.
Buying and Selling Odyssey
Odyssey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Gate.io, LBank, CoinTiger, Kucoin, FCoin, HitBTC, Bittrex, IDEX, Upbit, Cobinhood and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Odyssey should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Odyssey and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.