Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 22nd. In the last week, Nano has traded 65.2% higher against the dollar. Nano has a total market cap of $408.65 million and approximately $26.37 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for about $3.07 or 0.00043467 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, Bitinka, CoinFalcon and CoinEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,072.23 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $290.98 or 0.04124102 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $555.38 or 0.07871624 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.53 or 0.00872063 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $104.23 or 0.01477295 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.15 or 0.00186323 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.08 or 0.02169642 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.38 or 0.00317240 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000416 BTC.
NANO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bit-Z, OKEx, Nanex, Coindeal, Koinex, RightBTC, HitBTC, CoinEx, Gate.io, Mercatox, Kucoin, CoinFalcon and Bitinka. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Nano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Nano and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.