MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 12.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 4th. MonaCoin has a total market cap of $98.14 million and approximately $973,657.00 worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, MonaCoin has traded down 17.3% against the US dollar. One MonaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.60 or 0.00026093 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Zaif, Upbit and QBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,144.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $316.22 or 0.05167043 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $551.31 or 0.09008438 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.17 or 0.00918208 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.41 or 0.01478026 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00217822 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $155.56 or 0.02541891 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.77 or 0.00323003 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000039 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
MONA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 61,484,350 coins. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. MonaCoin’s official website is monacoin.org. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Upbit, Bitbank, Livecoin, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Fisco, QBTC and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MonaCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for MonaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.