LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 18th. One LEOcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002849 BTC on exchanges including TOPBTC, Livecoin, C-CEX and LEOxChange. LEOcoin has a market cap of $18.97 million and $1.36 million worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 18.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6,563.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $365.41 or 0.05585090 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $609.78 or 0.09320114 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $63.41 or 0.00969155 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $100.28 or 0.01532684 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.82 or 0.00226545 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $174.98 or 0.02674126 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.62 or 0.00345759 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000442 BTC.
LEOcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. It launched on June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 110,100,629 coins and its circulating supply is 101,743,211 coins. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. LEOcoin’s official website is www.leocoin.org.
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, TOPBTC, C-CEX, LEOxChange and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for LEOcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for LEOcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.