Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on July 17th. In the last week, Komodo has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Komodo coin can currently be purchased for about $1.43 or 0.00018791 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, BarterDEX, HitBTC and Upbit. Komodo has a total market capitalization of $155.67 million and approximately $507,244.00 worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $198.38 or 0.02606609 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.04 or 0.00355242 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.79 or 0.00338366 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00071772 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.41 or 0.00189839 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00023795 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003969 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000073 BTC.
KMD is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 108,690,794 coins. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Komodo is blog.komodoplatform.com. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com.
Komodo Coin Trading
Komodo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia, Bitbns, BarterDEX, Binance, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Komodo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Komodo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Komodo Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Komodo and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.