aMost major cryptocurrencies have failed to recover long enough to trade in the green. IOTA [MIOTA] and TRON [TRX] have also been taken down by the crypto bears currently seen in the market. However, both coins have gained over 15 percent in the last one week and the downward movement could be attributed to a correction in prices.
The virtual currency initially found support at $0.51, but failed to maintain its upward momentum. The crypto is attempting to break out from the current resistance level, noted at $0.53. Currently, the coin is exhibiting a brief consolidation phase.
The 100 EMA line, at the time of writing, showed that the digital asset was exhibiting a stable trend. The MACD indicates that MIOTA is trading in the bearish zone. The coin was exhibiting a significant trading range of $0.49-$0.54. As of 1834 GMT, MIOTA had fallen 5.1 percent against the U.S. dollar to trade at $0.51.
At the time of writing, the digital currency slid 4.5 percent against BTC. One MIOTA was equivalent to about 0.000079 BTC.
IOTA [MIOTA] Price Prediction 2018, 2020
- According to Smartereum, the one-year forecast for the coin’s price is set at $11 while its five-year prediction is at $38. Profitconfidential.com has predicted that the crypto will hit $4.98 this year.
- Going by a Tradingbeasts.com forecast, the digital currency could range from $7.06 to $10.38 in 2020.
IOTA [MIOTA] Latest Updates
eToro, a social trading and multi-asset brokerage, recently added IOTA [MIOTA] to its platform. eToro also has plans to include IOTA to its Crypto CopyFund. The fund uses CFDs to help investors to diversify across all available cryptocurrencies (weighted by market cap).
The digital currency initially found support at $0.020 but is unable to fight off bearish attacks and post meaningful gains. The crypto is attempting to break out from the current resistance level, which can be found at $0.021.
At the time of writing, the 100 EMA line showed that the coin was in a firm downtrend while the MACD indicated that the digital asset was trading in the bearish zone. TRX is exhibiting a significant trading range of $0.020-$0.021. As of 1855 GMT, the crypto dropped 5.3 percent against the U.S. dollar to trade at $0.021.
The digital asset is currently trading 4.9 percent lower against BTC. At the time of writing, one TRX was equivalent to about 0.0000032 BTC.
TRON [TRX] price prediction 2018, 2020
- According to Seeking Alpha, TRX is expected to rise to as high as $0.065 in the next five months. Going by the prediction, the coin has the potential to occupy around 1.1-1.4 percent of the total crypto market.
- Investingpr.com has predicted that the virtual currency could rise to $1 in five years, which is a pretty conservative outlook. According to Coin Switch, the digital asset could possibly reach $0.2 in the coming 15-18 months.
TRON [TRX] Latest Updates
- Justin Sun, TRON’s founder, has appealed to Venezuelan politician Adán Chávez in his latest tweet to build the debt-ridden country’s cryptocurrency, Petro, on a faster network like TRON [TRX] and not on Ethereum “if he really cares about his people”.
- After TRON’s acquisition of file-sharing platform BitTorrent, Bram Cohen – BitTorrent’s founder – along with other employees stepped down from the platform’s new venture with TRON. Cohen’s exit from the company was as quiet as possible, which has led many to speculate that the matter was sensitive and both companies were trying to keep the resignation as quiet as possible.
- #OperationTronStorm, a community initiative led by TRON users, is working towards spreading awareness about TRX using Seedit, through which users can send TRX tokens to others on Twitter. The community has already sent TRX tokens to celebrities including rapper Kanye West, talk show host Ellen DeGeneres and even Pope Francis!
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group