Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down -4.45 percent with US dollar during the last 24 hours time period closing 12:00 on August 18th EST. Groestlcoin currently has a total market capitalization of $43,775,376 and its 24hr trading volume is about $3,952,525. In the period covering seven days, Groestlcoin is 32.94 percent against the US dollar with a move of -0.85 percent in the last 60 minutes.
Let’s take a look at how similar cryptocurrencies have faired in the last 24h:
- ZCoin (XZC) is trading at $13.37 against the US dollar, a -9.16 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for XZC currently, is 0.00210062 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) is trading at $19.69 against the US dollar, a -5.38 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for ZEN currently, is 0.00309204 BTC.
- bitSilver (BITSILVER) is trading at $18.22 against the US dollar, a 14.82 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for BITSILVER currently, is 0.00286202 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) is trading at $1.82 against the US dollar, a -13.94 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for NEBL currently, is 0.00028659 BTC.
- Aragon (ANT) is trading at $1.06 against the US dollar, a -1.49 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for ANT currently, is 0.00016668 BTC.
- bitGold (BITGOLD) is trading at $1,717.13 against the US dollar, a 0.00 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for BITGOLD currently, is 0.26970915 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) is trading at $1.01 against the US dollar, a 0.72 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for USDT currently, is 0.00015815 BTC.
Groestlcoin has a maximum supply of exactly 70,695,149 coins. It was launched on 22nd March, 2014.
From CryptoCompare: “It is a cryptocurrency utilizing Proof of Work – No ASIC currently exists for Groestl & it is unlikely that one will be developed for it anytime soon. GroestlCoin will be ASIC-free for the foreseeable future.- Through these features GroestlCoin embodies the fairly distributed & decentralized nature of Cryptocurrency. Anyone can mine effectively, with minimal resource consumption and nuisance. – With the influx of ASICs we thought decentralized mining will soon be dead, with GroestlCoin it is reborn and taken to another level.- The extra added value of Groestl is that the “richer advantage” (owning several GPU) is less interesting with Groestl; so fairer.- Stands for democratization of currency and mining, the ability to send and receive money immediately anywhere in the world, to not pay expensive banking fees, and to transact in an environment that is secure and anonymous.- Through an innovative algorithm, the Groestlcoin network consumes far less energy, maintains stronger security, and rewards miners in more sustainable ways than sha256, scrypt, x11 and x13 based coins. – Grostl will be the new greener home of GPU miners as it offers greater hashing results with less energy and heat.- They strive to make groestlcoin available to the masses. Innovative and user friendly, accessible for everyone. They highly value integrity and transparency. Digital currencies are the future and Groestlcoin will be one of the leaders in this revolution.The name “Grøstl” is a multilingual play-on-words, referring to an Austrian dish usually made of leftover potatoes and pork, cut into slices. These are roasted on a pan together with onions and butterfat. The dish is often seasoned with salt, pepper, marjoram, cumin, and parsley, and served with a fried egg or kraut (cabbage). Hence, gröstl is somewhat similar to the American dish called hash. The letter ‘ö’ was replaced by ‘ø’, which is a letter in the Danish alphabet that is pronounced in the same way as ‘ö’. This way, the name, like the hash function itself, contains a mix of Austrian and Danish influences. The pronunciation of Grøstl may seem challenging. If you think so, then think of the letter ‘ø’ as the ‘i’ in “bird”. This letter is a so-called close-mid front rounded vowel.Groestl Specifications White Paper”
The following are some good links for those who wish to gather more information concerning Groestlcoin:
GRS: For Traders
Traders can get GRS at trading exchanges like LiveCoin, CCEX, Cryptopia, Upbit, TradeSatoshi, Neraex, and Binance.
It’s not always viable to buy currencies including Groestlcoin right away using US dollars. Traders hoping to acquire GRS may well need to first of all buy Bitcoin or Ethereum from an market place that offers US dollar trading pairs for instance Coinbase or perhaps GDAX. Investors may then make use of this Bitcoin or Ethereum to pay for Groestlcoin using one of the trading exchanges shown above.