Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. Golem has a market cap of $223.85 million and $2.46 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Golem token can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00003270 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, BigONE, CoinExchange and Tidex. Over the last seven days, Golem has traded down 22.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003459 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012876 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014025 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.32 or 0.00396723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.73 or 0.00192359 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014116 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000830 BTC.
Golem was first traded on November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 959,242,000 tokens. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Golem is golem.network.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, BitMart, Coinbe, Zebpay, BigONE, Upbit, Poloniex, Ethfinex, Binance, Cryptopia, Bitbns, Bittrex, Tidex, Iquant, OOOBTC, OKEx, CoinExchange, Huobi, Koinex, Tux Exchange, BitBay, Bithumb, Liqui, CoinEx Market, Livecoin, Braziliex, Cobinhood, Gate.io, HitBTC, GOPAX and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.